The-Brothers-GrimThe-Brothers-Grim

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Awesome the Hedgehog Awesome the Hedgehog

lol top notch

cool artoon made i laugh it did and bah to the last guy who reviewed, he's not called eggman, hes called dr robotnick and always shall be!

New Numa New Numa

hasn't he gained weight

lol the first numa was good the first hundred times i seen it, by now i detest it with every shard of fibreglass in my body..and to make a sequel makes me want to rape and pillage a small town.

TooF Solid vs Croose TooF Solid vs Croose

grr

ur not group x, i hate that bloody voice, it aint funny

MACception responds:

It's actually mimmicking one of the guys I work with, but, sorry to disappoint man, I'll let you know in the description next time I use them so you can not watch if you wish.

African Teacher Saga African Teacher Saga

LMMMMMMMMAO

the blinking had me in stitches

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

:S

Good but i think it only got top 50 bcossa the song which u didnt write or perform so it doesnt really belong there..i hope to god the ultimate showdown isnt still here.

WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

Please stop

get out of ur own arse and take everyone else out of there with u, this didnt deserve the bytes its made of, nevermind front page, the animation was tweeningly horrid as usual and once again, any form of cinematography consisted of only zoom ins, learn how to direct, get a sense of humour and learn how to direct if u wanna put "animator" under ur occupation, u work in an office, an office that doesnt animate, u r not an aimator..grrr u do my noggin in u do.

We Are So England We Are So England

meh

It was okay, the zoom shot on the instrument made me chuckle, but really, if ur intentions are to make people laugh then u shud try and aim ur animations at a wider audience, rather than ur fellow americans that find a stereotypically english person funny. if i was to make a cartoon about how fat, loud and arrogant u stereotypical yanks are, id probably be thrown off newgrounds or summit thanks to ur obsessive and annoying patriotism.

ps im aware i contradicted myself, it was to make a point.

Battosai810 responds:

Well, I did mention that I know the stereotype is totally untrue - honestly, I hate stereotypes, but delight in making fun of them.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

blahahaah

lol, ur too funny to be hangin around with the likes of Legendary 'I can see my bowels from here' Frog and the super ' I can see Legendary twats bowels from here' flash brothers , keep em comin.

The Shadow: Episode One The Shadow: Episode One

"cloud who?"

"My characters are original dammit, what is this final fantasy 7"
good worms style explosion, thats about as far as I watched, still keep goin, uve got a long way in terms of art and animation, keep it up with the cinamatography, that was okay.

Babaganoosh99 responds:

I'm aware of the issue of the hair thank you very much. It will be changed by ep. 2

SOAD - Cigaro SOAD - Cigaro

ahee hee

lmao Batman haha, great animation, keep it up
sorry bout the dumb review, those of u (namely shakespeare) who want a deep and meaningful read, look at the last one.

"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"